Tom and Jerry: Defenders of All Things Right and Good

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Another Bone To Pick

Tomorrow I go into surgery to remove my top right rib. As you may recall, I had my top left rib removed in February, a week after Tom's wedding. The operation is to relieve my Arterial Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, which has caused almost constant pain along my collarbone area since last September. Everything appears OK with the left side, so it's the right side's turn.

I have been away from blogging due to my work for The Catholic Legate, an apologetics website that I am developing a new web site for. I'm doing it free-of-charge, which means I work my normal 8 hours at my job, then put in another couple of hours at home. Designing a public-access website has been a challenge, but I've got most of the difficult stuff behind me, and should be able to debut the site for them sometime this summer.

I'll try to return to blogging, and some semblance of a normal routine, in the weeks following my surgery. Please include my in your prayers.

2 Comments:

  • you will be in my prayers, Jerry! give Lynda a hug for me!

    also, while I understand that YOUR excuse for not blogging much is understandable and acceptable, what would be my dear BROTHER'S excuse??? He MUST be home from the honeymoon by NOW, lol

    hope your surgery goes well, I will keep you guys in my prayers, like I said :o)

    <3Anne

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thursday, May 15, 2008 5:48:00 PM  

  • Dear Jerry,
    You got it! Roger and I will pray for you.
    AC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Friday, May 16, 2008 12:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home