Tom and Jerry: Defenders of All Things Right and Good

Monday, May 21, 2007

Funnies for the day: Doctors and Kids

Which are funnier?

From Knutty Knights:

A kindergarten pupil told his teacher he'd found a cat. She asked him if it was dead or alive.
"Dead." she was informed.
"How do you know?" she asked her pupil.
"Because I pissed in its ear and it didn't move" answered the child innocently.
"You did WHAT?!?" the teacher exclaimed in surprise.
"You know", explained the boy, "I leaned over and went 'Pssst!' and it didn't move."

This embarassing medical moment is from the email transom (thanks UR):

A man comes into the ER and yells, "My wife's going to have her baby in the cab!" I grabbed my stuff, rushed out to the cab, lifted the lady's dress, and began to take off her underwear. Suddenly I noticed that there were several cabs--and I was in the wrong one.

Submitted by Dr. Mark MacDonald, San Francisco

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home