Tom and Jerry: Defenders of All Things Right and Good

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh yeah, this is much better.

Remember all the hubbub last year when 15 year-old megastar Miley Cyrus posed topless for Vanity Fair with nothing but a sheet covering her breasts? Her fans were outraged, the public was squeamish, her father, Billy Ray, was lambasted in the press, and everyone involved pretty much expressed regret and declared "Lesson Learned!".

Good to hear. As you can see from a recent photoshoot, they've really become sensitive to charges of sexualizing a minor:



Nothing says "We don't want to sexualize a minor" like photographing her riding bareback on a horse with her legs wrapped around it.

Excuse me, but I now feel like I need to resume building my ark.

4 Comments:

  • Jerry,

    I miss you!!!!! Love to Lynda!

    we must get together, TG or no TG, lol

    Anne

    By Blogger Annie, at Tuesday, January 27, 2009 4:31:00 PM  

  • BTW,

    I'm coming to help you with the arc building.....

    lol

    By Blogger Annie, at Tuesday, January 27, 2009 4:32:00 PM  

  • Do you have room for two more on that ark?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wednesday, January 28, 2009 10:01:00 AM  

  • MS:

    Let's see. I started the ark after I posted about the release and critical approval of "Towelhead", the child-rape-is-empowering-to-the-child flick, last Sept. At the time, Lynda and our dog, Tipper, requested spots, as did Tom's cousin Justine (though she was asked to bring chips). Lynda and I are expecting kid #1 in a couple of months, so there's one more passenger. I imagine Tom will want a spot, too, so that Tom and I can continue our contribution to the betterment of humanity: this blog. I suppose that will mean Katie will also get a spot, her being Tom's wife and everything.

    So...that's, um, four adults, one teenager (or young adult, if you prefer), one dog, one infant, and two of each kind of animal on earth. The ark is to be 120 cubits X 40 cubits X 60 cubits, and will be finished whenever I figure out what the hell a cubit is.

    Hmmm. Yeah, I guess we could squeeze the two of you in, if you don't mind bunking with the chimpanzees. Bring either dip (for Justine's chips) or a box of Popeye's fried chicken or something...

    By Blogger Jerry, at Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home