Tom and Jerry: Defenders of All Things Right and Good

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Jerry's Wedding Preview, Part 1: The Couple

Howdy all.

It's been a while since I've blogged, but those of you who have experienced the last few weeks before a wedding (11 days left and counting) can understand where most of my energy has been going. Without further delay, I offer you installment 1 of my "Wedding Preview".

Profile (small but readable) of the happy couple:


* - When Lynda and I went to Notre Dame last September, we stayed in Michigan City, IN, near Lake Michigan. After three mornings of Lynda in the shower, the lake had visibly receded. Lynda’s hometown of El Paso was, up until the early 1970’s, a tropical paradise. About this time, Lynda began to take showers. It is now arid desert. Coincidence?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home