Tom and Jerry: Defenders of All Things Right and Good

Monday, January 16, 2006

Now for Something Not Really all that Different

My recent marathon blogging is a direct result of my unusually light workload of late. Don't worry, that will change soon. Over there my posts will be few and far between, and Jerry will have to pick up the slack. For those of you sick of the endless Notre Dame topics, I have good news and bad news. The bad news: this is another Notre Dame post. The good news: it will be the last one for a while. I couldn't resist calling attention to a piece in that finest of publications, The Onion. I fully agree with its author. The only football tradition that could top Notre Dame's legendary history is an improved Notre Dame history. Read the whole article. While you're at it, check out the new BCS ranking system. God Bless and Go Irish.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home